Festival bar hire and event planning and management
Running a festival can be hugely rewarding. Whether it’s a small community fundraiser or a massive ticketed music festival, the basic ‘rules’ still apply to the organising.
With several successful festivals under our belt, we can help with everything you need to make your event run smoothly. From real ale setups, cold draught lagers and ciders, right through to cocktails and spirits bars, we can make your ideas come to life.
It’s not just the wet side we can arrange. Over the years we have organised several festivals and events from the ground up. If you’re thinking about running your own festival, here’s just a few of the things you’ll need to think about:
- Council permits, licences, sound management and event management plans
- Ttraffic management
- Site design – access routes, emergency plans, risk management and health & safety
- Site fencing and event security
- Power, water and distribution
- Temporary structures and marquees
- Toilets, first aid and housekeeping
- Event insurance
- Event ticketing options
- Staff and security
- Budgeting, planning and venue selection
- Waste management/recycling
- Stages, PA equipment and sound engineers
As you can see there are quite a few tasks that will need manging, and that’s just the basics!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help or advice organising your event and we’ll do what we can to help.