General terms and conditions of sale
- Deliveries will take place from 1200hrs until 2100hrs Friday to Sunday. An estimated timeslot will be provided with your payment link.
- The Designated Premises Supervisor for the premises will process and dispatch each order from the premises during the times permissible as stated on the licence.
- Spirits sold as a 50ml serving are measured and decanted into a sterilised and sealed bottle. Products marked as “Draught” are supplied in a sterilised crown cap bottle. All other products are supplied in their original packaging.
- Only orders that have been pre-paid will be delivered. No additional stock is carried on our delivery vehicles.
- All payments will be processed remotely via a secure iZettle hyperlink or Stripe. We do not have access to any of your payment details. There are no cash or contactless options.
Deliveries will only be made to persons over the age of 18. We run a strict ‘Challenge 25’ policy and will require photographic identification in the form of a passport or UK driving licence to verify the age of anybody who appears to be under 25. Because we need to verify the age of each person purchasing we cannot leave orders in a safe place.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery at any point if we believe any of the licensing objectives may be breached. A refund will be offered, less any restocking fee.
- An incident register will be held by us and may be shared with the Police or Licencing Authority upon their request. This may contain any personal information you have supplied to us in order to process your order, including name, address and date of birth.
- All our delivery staff have undergone the relevant Licencing laws awareness training and a log of each staff members ongoing training is kept on record.
- Our payments are processed by Stripe and iZettle. We do not have access to any of the financial details you enter via their payments service.
- Any personal data you supply during the ordering process will only be used by us to process your order. All order details are required to be held by us for 12 months to satisfy licensing conditions.
Customers are reminded that it is a criminal offence for a person under 18 years to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol for themselves or on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years
Premises Licence specific conditions
- At the time of order, the following details shall be recorded and made available for inspection by a responsible authority under the Licensing Act 2003 (a) the full name of the purchaser, (b) the address of the purchaser, (c) the telephone number and email address for the purchaser, (e) the method of payment and details of alcohol supplied, (f) confirmation the customer is over 18 years of age.
- Alcohol shall not be delivered other than to residential and business addresses with a postcode.
- If the delivery driver is not able to deliver the alcohol it shall be returned by the delivery company to the premises licence holder. Orders are to be handed from driver to customer. Orders must not be left in a safe place.
- Alcohol shall not be delivered other than by adult delivery drivers. The delivery company/business owner shall record the name of the delivery driver who makes each delivery of alcohol.
- Alcohol shall only be delivered after full payment has first been received on-line or over the telephone. Delivery drivers shall only deliver the actual alcohol that has already been paid for in full online, or over the telephone.
- Customers shall be advised that delivery drivers reserve the right to refuse delivery as follows:
- No adult is present, or the person accepting the delivery cannot produce ID on a ‘Challenge 25’ basis if requested.
- The person in receipt of the delivery appears to be intoxicated through alcohol/drugs.
- In the opinion of the delivery driver, the customer is exhibiting abusive behaviour.
- All deliveries/dispatches to be monitored to prevent theft and restricted access.
- No alcohol shall be delivered other than by a delivery company/business owner staff that abides by these conditions.
- Alcohol stored at the premises for delivery to customers, shall be in a locked room.
- The driver shall only complete the delivery of alcohol to adults on a ‘Challenge 25’ basis and valid photo ID (Driving Licence /Passport/Pass Card)shall be required to be shown if the recipient appears to be less than 25 years of age.
- Customers at the time of ordering are to be reminded that it is a criminal offence for a person under 18 years to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol for themselves or on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
- At the time of ordering, if the purchaser is purchasing alcohol as a gift for a third party (the recipient) the following details shall be recorded and made available for inspection by a responsible authority under the Licensing Act 2003 (a) the full name of the recipient, (b) the address of the recipient, (c) the method of payment and details of alcohol supplied, (f) confirmation that the recipient is over 18 years of age.
- All terms and conditions on the licence must be displayed on the website or other promotional material.
- The Premises License relating to this service is named Mill Lane Playing Fields, registered at The Pavillion, Mill Lane, Oxted RH8 9DG. A copy of this license can be viewed on the Tandridge District Council website.
Last updated 4th November 2020